The big day is busy and stressful enough without every little thing falling apart at the end. Here before you are 10 useful tips from real brides, to keep in mind while planning. Guaranteed to make every bride-to-be life much easier.
1. Start early. If you take more months to plan your wedding, you will have the upper hand. Lower prices and many more venues and suppliers to choose from and negotiate with.
2. Be organized. Take notes, come prepared when meeting with venues suppliers, be the bride with the checklist! You will be able to control most of what is happening, keep tracks of prices, deliveries, invites, etc.
3. Find support. Even if it's your wedding doesn’t mean your friends and family won't be happy to help and join the wedding planning and preparation. Take their advice, use the help and be grateful for all the good people you have around you.
4. Show some love Be grateful for the people around you. Give something small to your bridesmaid and hand out some thank you cards for all the people who helped you during this stressful time. A little appreciation goes a long way.
5. Make a wedding website. Isn't it brilliant? Instead of getting nonstop email and text messages from your guests, you can make a website with all the information and update it as you get closer to the wedding.
6. Be prepared Despite the months of planning something can go wrong. Have a backup plan for any scenario & come prepared for anything: write your vows down, prepare water bottles, snacks, and have an extra lipstick and a set of white undergarments nearby.
7. Don’t forget the groom! A bride that is on top of her wedding planning is always a good thing, but you must be sensitive to your fiancé opinions and thoughts. Grooms usually know all about food and music so give them a chance to shine.
8. Find what is important to you Wedding planning can go on and on and you can find yourself very confused and over budget. Before any of that happens, find out what really matters to you! food? venues? photographs? So put more effort & money there.
9. Set clear goals Make sure the venue, suppliers and bridal party know what you want beforehand. Have a conversation or give them a list, cause if they won't know your expectations from the beginning it will be harder for you to get what you want.
10. Get the dress of your dreams. Start your wedding dress shopping early! It's not easy to find the one so start looking at least 6 months before the wedding. It takes time to make the dress perfect for your body with special alterations, measurements, and last-minute repairs.
Wedding dress shopping is our favorite tip and we can help you out! Buying a wedding dress is a wonderful experience, stress-free and full of magic.
We are here to make all your dream come true! See our best collections here and book a fitting here.
We have recieved your message. A representative from the Riki Dalal team will contact you promptly.